Reach Higher Scholarship Waubonsee is designed to assist students in achieving their educational aspirations
Aims to alleviate financial concerns related to college expenses
Provides an opportunity for students to pursue higher education
Enables students to concentrate on their studies
Helps students fulfill their goals and dreams without worrying about the cost of college.
Eligibility Requirements for Reach Higher Scholarship:
- Illinois residency and graduation from an Illinois high school
- Enrollment as a full-time student at Waubonsee Community College
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 and demonstration of financial need
- Complete an application available on the Waubonsee Community College website
- Submit supporting documents such as transcripts, tax returns, and financial information
- Ensure timely submission of all required documentation to maximize chances of receiving the scholarship.
Benefits of Reach Higher Scholarship Waubonsee:
- Provides financial support for students pursuing their educational goals
- Opportunities for students to showcase their achievements and increase their chances of receiving the scholarship
- Vibrant learning environment at Waubonsee Community College
- Personalized attention from experienced instructors
- Abundance of resources to support student success
- Academic support services such as tutoring and advising
- Engagement in campus activities and organizations
- Opportunity to develop valuable skills for future endeavors
- Waubonsee Community College Foundation serves as a pillar of support for students
- Foundation raises funds and provides scholarships, grants, and financial assistance
- Commitment to helping students achieve their goals
- Relies on the generosity and collaboration of donors, alumni, and the community.
The Reach Higher Scholarship Waubonsee is designed to assist students in achieving their educational aspirations by alleviating financial concerns and providing an opportunity to pursue higher education.
Eligibility requirements include Illinois residency, enrollment as a full-time student, a minimum GPA of 2.5, and demonstration of financial need.
The application process involves submitting required documents, and the selection criteria consider academic achievements, financial need, community involvement, and personal accomplishments.
Recipients can receive up to $2,000 per year, disbursed in two installments, and must maintain a GPA of at least 2.5 and complete a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
Waubonsee Community College also offers additional financial aid resources and scholarships.
The scholarship provides a vibrant learning environment, personalized attention, and various resources to support student success.
The college’s foundation plays a crucial role in raising funds and providing assistance, relying on the support of donors, alumni, and the community.