The Quality First Scholarship Program aims to have a genuine, positive impact on our employees’ lives.
The program was established in memory of our beloved co-founder and CEO, Bobby Boeneke.
Bobby had a profound commitment to his employees and their families.
He was also renowned for his dedication to education and self-improvement.
He spent numerous hours mentoring future business entrepreneurs and leaders at the Florida State University College of Business.
This program provides scholarships to employees’ children based on several criteria, including financial need, academic performance, community involvement, and leadership.
Quality First Scholarship Application Criteria
- Applicant must be a dependent of a full-time employee of Residential Elevators when applying.
- Applicant should be either a current high school senior or a current college freshman, sophomore, or junior, with plans to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in the current year’s fall semester.
Eligibility For The Quality First Scholarship
- To be eligible for the Quality First Scholarship, you must be a high school senior, college freshman, college sophomore, or college junior with plans to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in the current year’s fall semester.
- You must also be a dependent of a full-time employee of Residential Elevators when you submit your application.
- Moreover, your parent must have worked at Residential Elevators for at least one year as of the application deadline.
- It is crucial that your parent stays employed with Residential Elevators when the awards are announced.
- If an employee has several eligible children for the award, each eligible child can apply individually, and their applications will undergo separate evaluations.
- The Quality First Scholarship awards a non-renewable scholarship of $2,500 (USD) annually.
- Recipients can utilize the scholarship for covering expenses such as tuition, fees, books, supplies, and necessary course equipment.
- Eligible students have the opportunity to reapply each year, provided they maintain their eligibility.
- Accredited two- or four-year colleges/universities or vocational schools located in the United States are the institutions where the scholarship funds can be applied.
- The scholarship will not cover online programs.
- The recipient’s school will receive the scholarship payment directly.
How and when will I receive notification?
- Notification of the winner will occur approximately one month after the application deadline.
- Both winners and non-winners will receive notifications via email.