If you are a student at Kent State University, you might be wondering about the academic calendar for the upcoming semesters.
The academic calendar is a tool that helps you plan your courses, deadlines, breaks, and other important dates.
This article will outline a comprehensive overview of the Kent State University academic calendar and some tips on how to use it effectively.
The academic calendar of Kent State University comprises three semesters
Each semester has different sub-periods with their own start and end dates, registration deadlines, and refund policies.
The parts of the term are:
- Full Term: The standard 14-week period for most courses.
- First 5 Weeks: A 5-week period that starts at the beginning of the semester and ends before the fall or spring break.
- Second 5 Weeks: A 5-week period that starts after the fall or spring break and ends before the end of the semester.
- Third 5 Weeks: A 5-week period that starts after the end of the full term and ends at the end of the summer semester.
- First 7 Weeks: A 7-week period that starts at the beginning of the semester and ends before the fall or spring break.
- Second 7 Weeks: A 7-week period that starts after the fall or spring break and ends at the end of the semester.
- Podiatric: A special part of the term for podiatric medicine students that follows a different schedule.
The Kent State University academic calendar also includes important dates and events
- commencement ceremonies.
- registration periods.
- deadlines for adding.
- withdrawing from courses.
- deadlines for applying for graduation.
- deadlines for submitting grades.
You can find detailed information for each semester and part of the term on the Kent State University website.
Here are some tips on how to use the Kent State University academic calendar effectively
- Keep track of academic calendar for updates.
- Sync Kent State University Google Calendar with your own.
- Plan courses based on term parts and offerings. Use Schedule of Classes Search to find courses.
- Use Course Registration Planner for mock schedule.
- Register early online via ESTHER or in person/phone.
- Check deadlines for adding, dropping, or withdrawing from courses.
- Manage tuition refund and academic record.
- Add/drop online or in person.
- Withdraw online or submit Withdrawal Form.
- Apply for graduation on time. Complete additional requirements.
- Check grades and request transcript online or via form.
We hope this article has given you a clear overview of the Kent University academic calendar and how to use it effectively.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-3131. We wish you a successful and enjoyable academic year at Kent State University!
If you have any questions or comments about the AU academic calendar, please feel free to contact us or visit the AU website for more details.
You can also check out these other articles on our blog: