Half Moon Education specializes in providing continuing education to professionals in construction, engineering, and related fields through seminars and webinars.
Experienced professionals teach their courses in different formats like live seminars, webinars, and on-demand courses.
Half Moon Education courses are accredited by the American Council on Education (ACE) and meet the requirements of multiple professional organizations.
If you work in construction, engineering, or related industries, HalfMoon Education is a valuable resource for staying updated on industry standards and regulations.
They offer a wide range of courses led by experienced professionals to meet diverse needs.
Benefits of attending HME seminar or webinar
- Learn from experienced professionals in their respective fields
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry standards and regulations
- Earn continuing education credits
- Network with other professionals in your field
- At least one partner must be Jewish. This includes having one Jewish parent or grandparent.
- The couple must be between the ages of 25 and 40 at the time of the trip.
- The couple must be married or engaged to be married.
- The couple must be able to travel to Israel during the dates of the trip.
- The couple must be able to pay their own travel expenses.
- The couple must be able to take part in the activities of the trip.
Brains behind Half Moon Education
Jack and Jim founded Half Moon Education in 1996 to provide excellent continuing education to professionals in construction, engineering, and related fields.
They believe that ongoing education is vital for professionals to succeed and progress in their careers.
Half Moon Education has grown significantly since 1996. Presently, they offer a wide variety of courses that properly cover the latest industry standards and rules.