Danielle Deadwyler Education
Danielle Deadwyler education started at Grady High School (now Midtown High School) and Spelman College.
She obtained a Master of Arts in American Studies from Columbia University and earned a master’s degree in creative writing from Ashland University in 2017.
The star of “The Haves and the Have Nots” went on to obtain a master’s degree in American Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies from Columbia University in the City of New York, and an M.F.A. degree in Creative Writing/Poetry from Ashland University.
Danielle’s love for education extended beyond acquiring degrees; she also enjoyed sharing her knowledge.
Before venturing into the arts, the star of “Station Eleven” served as an elementary school teacher for two years, following her passion for teaching and inspiring others.
Danielle Deadwyler Biography
Born: May 3, 1982, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Age: 41 years old
Raised in Southwest Atlanta
Father served as a secretary and a railroad supervisor
Education completed at a well-reputed university
Received a Master of Arts in American Studies
Obtained a master’s degree in creative writing
Early interest in acting, started career in stage productions
Gained initial popularity from stage performances
Notable role: Lady in Yellow in “For Colored Girls Who H”
Danielle Deadwyler Career and Awards
- Danielle Deadwyler Acting Career
- Made debut in movie “Cyburbia” as Cyburbia in 2010
- Appeared in various movie roles after gaining popularity
- Notable movies: “A Cross to Bear,” “Gifted,” and “Jane and Emma”
- Recently appeared in “The Till” as Mamie Till in 2022
- Gained popularity from the show “The Haves and the Have Nots” in 2015
- Awards and Achievements
- Won GenreBlast Film Festival Best Actress Feature Film in 2020
- Received Princess Grace Award and Gotham Awards
- Won African-American Film Critics Association Best Actress award
- Nominated multiple times for various awards
- Television Career
- Played various roles in television shows
- Successful career in the acting industry.
How Much Is Danielle Deadwyler Worth?
Danielle Deadwyler’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million in 2023
The actress has dedicated herself to her craft in the path of art.
Her commitment has laid the foundation for building her impressive fortune.
Her growth has been astronomical, indicating potential for even greater wealth in the future.
Danielle Deadwyler Boyfriend
Danielle Deadwyler is in a happy marriage with her longtime partner, Reggie Haslam.
However, both Danielle and Reggie have not disclosed much information about their wedding date, dating status, or relationship story.