Application Requirements for the Catching the Dream Scholarship:
- Applicants should be enrolled or planning to enroll full time at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- This includes entering freshmen, undergraduate students, graduate students, and Ph.D. candidates.
- Selection Criteria:
- Selection is based on merit and the potential for making a positive impact on the lives of Indian people.
- Application Process:
Eligibility Requirements for the Scholarship:
This award is open to the following types of institutions:
- Two-year colleges
- Four-year colleges
Additional Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must identify as American Indian/Alaska Native.
- The award is specifically available to U.S. citizens.
Benefits of the Catching the Dream Scholarship:
The scholarship provides financial assistance, covering tuition, fees, textbooks, and educational expenses.
The amount of support varies based on the scholarship program and the recipient’s situation.
Reduced Financial Burden:
Students can notably ease the financial burden of attending college, enhancing accessibility and affordability for them and their families.
Opportunity for Higher Education:
Native American students can pursue their educational goals by securing the financial resources needed to attend their preferred college or university.
A college degree opens up career opportunities and enhances earning potential, helping students work toward their long-term success.
Support for Academic Excellence:
Catching the Dream scholarships recognize and motivate students with strong academic performance, contributing to their educational success.
Cultural and Community Connection:
These scholarships value connections to Native American culture and community involvement, helping recipients maintain and strengthen ties to their heritage.
Some scholarships are renewable, allowing students to receive support for multiple years if they meet academic and eligibility requirements.
Recipients can connect with other Native American scholars and access valuable support networks throughout their academic and professional journey.
How much money is the Dream US scholarship?
- TheDream.US National Scholarship Program offers up to $16,500 for an associate’s degree and up to $33,000 for a bachelor’s degree at one of our National Partner Colleges.
How can I get a successful scholarship?
What is a dream scholar?
- DREAM Scholars are resilient community college students who are determined to achieve their goals and uplift their communities.