The AnBryce Scholarship Program extends full-tuition funding and support to incoming NYU Law students.
These students represent the first generation in their immediate family to embark on a graduate.
Professional degree, and they have demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities in the midst of challenging social and economic circumstances.
They are resolute in their commitment to living with honor, making intelligent choices, and leading with unwavering integrity.
Anbryce Scholarship Selection Process
- The scholar selection process occurs in the spring of a student’s senior year of high school.
- Once the University admits students, our selection committee actively searches for first-generation college students.
- The committee seeks students with a unique combination of academic achievements, leadership potential, a willingness to be part of a cohort, and curiosity about the broader world.
- Students must submit an essay and a letter of recommendation as part of the application process.
- Next, candidates go through an interview process.
- Through this rigorous process, the committee identifies a cohort of 8-10 scholars. Scholars receive notification of their acceptance before May 1st.
The Scholarship promotes:
- Academic inquisitiveness
- The development of leadership skills
- The cultivation of resilience and seeking help when facing adversity
AnBryce is a mutually selective program.
Students retain their University-provided aid with or without our program.
We recognize that choice and active participation in decision-making are essential for program investment and ownership among our students, helping them build necessary self-advocacy and confidence.